STORAGE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in Cool and Dry place. Keep away from Moisture or direct sunlight. Do not allow water to get inside of the product as it can cause bacteria to develope. Keep away from radiators, space heaters, candles and anything that can hold or conduct heat as the product can melt and the consistency can change. Products that require refrigeration to stay fresh will always have indication. Read care instructions carefully. Use clean hands/ dry non-metallic utensils to apply/scoop out product for every use.
Living Stone Wellness does not use chemical preservatives in its range of products. Each product is hand crafted with natural preservative ingredients. However, this may not have the same potency of previous products experienced, therefore we suggest you follow directions on how to care for your products closely to avoid mold or bacteria from growing on your product. Living Stone Wellness is not responsible for any adverse effects due to misuse of its products.
Some products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product ingredient list carefully. Living Stone Wellness products are made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. Living Stone Wellness products make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and are not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.
These safety guidelines should be observed before using Living Stone Wellness products
Always do a “Patch Test” before using our products for the first time.
These safety guidelines should be observed before using Living Stone Wellness products:
Always do a patch test before using our products for the first time. If you face any discomfort, discontinue use immediately.